This post was created in collaboration with Morsø.
I’m not usually one for sharing what I cook at home, although cooking is something I love to do, and do often. However, I received these beautifully designed pans from Morsø recently and wanted to do something different to showcase them. I’m sharing one of my favourite Scandinavian-inspired brunch recipes, celeriac rosti with poached eggs and gravlax. I eat poached eggs like they’re going out of fashion and I like to mix it up a little and avoid having bread every time, rosti is my favourite alternative. As Morsø is a Danish brand it also seemed appropriate to cook something that’s quite Scandinavian.
Recipe For Celeriac Rosti with Poached Eggs & Gravlax
½ red onion – finely chopped
½ celeriac – grated
side of gravlax
apple cider vinegar
salt & pepper
Time: 30 mins Serves: 2
1. In a large bowl combine the red onion, celeriac, 1 egg and a pinch of salt and pepper.
2. Heat the butter in a frying pan on a medium heat.
3. Form 4 palm-sized patties in your hands.
4. Fry each patty for a few minutes, turning when you notice them start to turn golden.
5. Once cooked on both sides, remove them from the pan and place on kitchen roll to remove some of the grease.
6. Fill the saucepan with water and ½ a tablespoon of vinegar, and bring to the boil.
7. Poach 2 eggs at a time.
8. Place your gravlax, rostis and poached eggs on a plate, and serve with dill sauce.